Back on Track Program for Weight Loss – Charlotte, North Carolina
After bariatric surgery, patients must maintain lifestyle changes that include healthy eating and regular exercise. Carolina Surgical offers a comprehensive weight management program to help people do just that. It is available no matter where you are on your weight loss journey.
- A 40 minute, one-on-one initial evaluation with our registered dietician to assess your current eating and exercise habits, and give you a personalized plan
- Monthly visits with the dietician to check your progress
- Food log tracking
- Behavior modification
- Exercise counseling
- Support groups
- Private monthly weigh-ins
- Accountability on a regular basis
Anyone who has had bariatric surgery, even if it was not performed at Carolina Surgical.
What is the Cost?
- $250 / year for patients new to our program.
- $200 / year for established weight loss patients.
- There are no hidden fees.
The program is run by our certified, Center of Excellence Bariatric team of doctors, nurses, and nutritionists.